I am guest editing a special issue in IJERPH (IF 4.614, SCIE & SSCI indexed) titled ‘Tobacco Control: Challenges, Policies and Interventions”.
I have the opportunity to obtain 20% discount on an unlimited number of papers. If you have a manuscript that you might be interested in submitting, please do get in touch with me at Catherine.Egbe@mrc.ac.za to discuss the fee waiver.
I am eager to attract manuscripts that advance knowledge on challenges, policies, and interventions the global community, regions and countries are facing or putting in place, as the case may be, as measures to control the use of tobacco.
Detailed information on the Special Issue can be found below.
Listed below are keywords expected to be cover to scope of this Special Issue:
• tobacco control
• tobacco control policy
• tobacco control legislation
• WHO Framework for Tobacco Control (FCTC)
• interventions to reduce tobacco use
• challenges of tobacco control
• barriers to the implementation of tobacco control policies
• policy interventions in tobacco control
• emerging tobacco and nicotine products
With kind regards and very best wishes,
Catherine O. Egbe, PhD